Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas to Metro Atlanta
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to Metro Atlanta Login/Join

posted
Looking to swap with someone in the Metro Atlanta area. Preferred areas are Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Kennesaw, Smyrna, Sandy Springs, and Dunwoody. Open to other areas in the Metro Atlanta area as well. Contact Ed at 702-286-5252 or EdMendel777@msn.com.

Posts: 6 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 21 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
EdMendel777@msn.com

Hello Ed my name is Maurice Knight I'm a City Carrier out of Roswell Ga. I'm trying desperately to try to get back to Las Vegas. I started as a carrier at King station and was at Red Rock before transferring to Roswell. If you are still interested in swapping please let me know. I tried to call the number that you have listed but the voicemail hasn't been set yet. you can get in touch with me if your still interested at Norcross265@GMail.com or call 404-210-9521.

Posts: 2 | Location: Roswell GA | Registered: 04 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post