Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SUNNY LONG BEACH CA !!! to Missouri/Illinois areas.. all inquire please.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SUNNY LONG BEACH CA !!! to Missouri/Illinois areas.. all inquire please. Login/Join

Picture of Douglas
posted
my seniority date is 7/89 and I am simply trying to get back to my family area. I have lived here in Long Beach, CA for 24 years and its time to return to my roots. dugbok@aol.com or 562-433-8160

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Doug,

Keep me in mind. I know we all can't get to the city we all want, but can get ya closer. Wish people would reply and not just look, LOL

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are still interested in transferring... looking to get back to my wife's family. I'm from Palatine IL a suburb of Chicago 20 miles NW, home prices are excellent and office is great, plenty OT if you want it. I'm a full time regular great route, seniority 1986.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post