Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Still Looking for a Swap from Las Vegas to Oxnard/Santa Barbara
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Still Looking for a Swap from Las Vegas to Oxnard/Santa Barbara Login/Join

posted
I'm still looking for anyone interested in doing a swap from Las Vegas, NV to Oxnard or Santa Barbara, CA. Let me know if you're interested. Contact me at rlventura@cox.net.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick V.:
I'm still looking for anyone interested in doing a swap from Las Vegas, NV to Oxnard or Santa Barbara, CA. Let me know if you're interested. Contact me at rlventura@cox.net.
Reggie wants west los angeles to las vegas seniority is 4/85. Contact Reggie at 310 213-7702 or Rladkins94@aol.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
exactly where in West Los Angeles? I'm not too familiar with the LA area.
quote:
Originally posted by kien h:
quote:
Reggie wants west los angeles to las vegas seniority is 4/85. Contact Reggie at 310 213-7702 or Rladkins94@aol.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rick V.:
[/QUOTE about 30 min from ornard,take PCH through Malibu it's gonna be a beautiful drive.btw do they need ptf at your office???thinking of using E reassign again please help

posted Hide Post
Rick V.

This is Reggie from West Los Angeles. My station is about 45 min to an hour south of Oxnard. What is your senority date? I have over 20 years and if you have 10 or over and you will consider me I would like to swap. My station located in the Mar Vista area 5 minutes from infamous Venice Beach.

Contact Me at 310 213-7702 or by e-mail Rladkins94@aol.com

Posts: 38 | Registered: 27 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reggie:
Rick V.

This is Reggie from West Los Angeles. My station is about 45 min to an hour south of Oxnard. What is your senority date? I have over 20 years and if you have 10 or over and you will consider me I would like to swap. My station located in the Mar Vista area 5 minutes from infamous Venice Beach.

Rick,this is as close you can get from Oxnard area.there's gonna be more rural routs than city routes in Oxnard area. I've worked with a few carriers in the past that live in ventura county when i was station in the SF valley.SF valley 30 to 45 min east of Oxnard but hot as hell.Mar Vista should be nice. good luck

posted Hide Post
They need PTF's every where. We (reglars and PTF) are the ones that are moving the mail.
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rick V.:
[/QUOTE about 30 min from ornard,take PCH through Malibu it's gonna be a beautiful drive.btw do they need ptf at your office???thinking of using E reassign again please help

posted Hide Post
My seniority date is May 2000.
quote:
quote:
Rick V.

Rick,this is as close you can get from Oxnard area.there's gonna be more rural routs than city routes in Oxnard area. I've worked with a few carriers in the past that live in ventura county when i was station in the SF valley.SF valley 30 to 45 min east of Oxnard but hot as hell.Mar Vista should be nice. good luck

posted Hide Post
quote:

Hi Rick V.....Would you consider Long Beach, Ca?My senority date is 11/90...Looking to complete 3 way transfer...If so contact me Mary @ 562-331-4972

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Reggie. Tell me more about Mar Vista. I mentioned this to my wife and she wants more information. For starters, where is Mar Vista. Is is in the vicinity of Santa Monica, what freeway, etc. My seniority date is May 2000, so I will have 10 years this May. What's the address to your station (I want to check it out for transit purposes from Oxnard on Map Quest). I'm interested, I just have to convince my wife who is in Oxnard. Contact me at rlventura@cox.net
quote:
Rick V.