Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    swap from bradenton fl to sandford nc or anywhere within an hour
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

swap from bradenton fl to sandford nc or anywhere within an hour Login/Join

posted
I m looking to swap with someone to any where within a 1 hour radius of sanford any direction even a little over an hour is ok the swap is for family reasons so I m willing to do the swap as soon as the interested party is bradenton is 45 mins from st pete an hour from tampa 3hrs to orlando or miami

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be willing to do a 3 way trade if i could find someone from nc to Colorado? i really need to get to florida asap! thanks!

Posts: 27 | Location: Pueblo, co | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes if someone was interested

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I HAVE FOUND A GUY THAT WANTS TO COME TO COLORADO FROM NORTH CAROLINA, BUT HE IS LOCATED NEAR THE COAST. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WOUL BE INTERESTED IS THAT. IF SO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. JEN 719-251-8869 or vdeubbetlebug@comcast.net

Posts: 27 | Location: Pueblo, co | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HE SAID HE IS NOT IN A HURRY FOR THE TRANSFER, THAT HE WOULD WAIT UNTIL LATE SPRING. SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO CONSIDER LET ME KNOW WHEN WE CAN START WORKING WITH MANAGEMENT ON THE PAPERWORK. TANK YOU!!!

posted Hide Post
we are checking into the area seeing how everything could pan out will let you know something definate as soon as possible ok

posted Hide Post
SOUNDS FINE. THANKS!