Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long Island NY to N Carolina(charlotte area) or SC(fort mill)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Island NY to N Carolina(charlotte area) or SC(fort mill) Login/Join

posted
Looking for some southern hospitality! Regular carrier in the heart of Long Island. Seniority date is 9/03. Lots of OT. Very big office with plenty of movement. Looking for Charlotte area of NC but also like Fort mill SC area also.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 30 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Brooklyn looking for long island.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey WCP what part of BK r u in?

posted Hide Post
East new york.

posted Hide Post
Yeeeaaah thats going to be a tough sell lol. Best of luck to ya

posted Hide Post
Is the bidding area for suffolk also nassau?

posted Hide Post
were on the island is your PO located

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dwbnc, this wasn't my request..but I my p.o. Is located in islip terrace, long island. That's in suffolk county right off of sunrise hwy. Are you looking to come here. Because I need to get to NCm my email is rizzyb36@yahoo.com if you have any interest.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 26 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah I transfered down to Raleigh about 10 years ago from Coram and was thinking of going back up to LI

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I would love to get to raleigh, so email me if you are serious. Let me know your seniority and if your fulltime and all that stuff. Maybe this will work out.I'm in a nice small office here with a very nice route. So if you want to come back to l.I. Its a pretty good place.

posted Hide Post
Wow Jblue just piggy back off of me why dont ya. Doggy dog world. But to respond to you Dwbnc my office is in Huntington station. If you are interested email me at n0suchluck@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Haha, sorry, I only piggy backed because you posted months ago and I wasn't sure if you still checked- didn't want to squander an opportunity. Its all yours if he gets back to you. He did say Raleigh though not sure if your interested in that area- if not send the trade my way- sorry - ha - good luck!