Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    want to transfer from Virginia Beach, Virginia to Texas, Georgia or Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

want to transfer from Virginia Beach, Virginia to Texas, Georgia or Florida Login/Join

posted
Need to leave Virginia for change and family reasons, really enjoy the weather here, all four seasons with mild winters

Question:
Want a great place to work?

Choices:
come to virginia
plenty of stations to bid on

Posts: 24 | Registered: 25 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I'm very interested in transferring to Virginia Beach. I am in Atlanta. I currently work near the airport but the bidding area is very large. Please email me at bbelinda68@gmail.com asap. Let's do this! ~ Belinda

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, I emailed you, only concern is how many years seniority I would lose in coming to Atlanta

posted Hide Post
I never received your email. My seniority date is 8/1/98. My route is majority mounted. I only have 6 small business dismounts. Please email me if you're still interested at bbelinda68@gmail.com. Thank you.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, give me some good points, meaning if I am going to give up twelve years seniority and you get a damn good route what do I get? Meaning 16 years will surely have me walking again.

posted Hide Post
Okay how do we start this, although I am not sure the p o will approve a swap with such a seniority gap.

posted Hide Post
Actually I think I am staying here until I find a suitable swap to Texas..