Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Midland MI, To Wisconsin, Minnesota, Wyoming, Montanna?? Anyone??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midland MI, To Wisconsin, Minnesota, Wyoming, Montanna?? Anyone?? Login/Join

posted
Full time regular looking to transfer to just about anywhere in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Montanna or Wyoming! My route in Midland has (fixed Saturday's off) Starting time is 9:30 a.m. and I am off the clock at 6:00p.m, this route has a collection on it which is why the later starting time! OT is available in our office! Midland is a nice town, good schools, friendly people! Hunting and fishing nearbye.. any one interested please feel free to email me at johnnie555@yahoo.com thanks JON

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jonw,

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone????? Midland MI(about the middle of the state) to Wyoming, Montanna, Wisconsin or Minnesota!

posted Hide Post
Is there anyone out there that wants MID Michigan????

posted Hide Post
My name is Jim King full time carrier Colorado Springs Colorado would you be interested in Colorado Springs Colorado

Jim King

Posts: 14 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry this is Jim King you can reach me at jimking49ers@hotmail.com

Jim King

Posts: 14 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim King,
I've sent you an email within the last week or so letting you know that I (AM) interested in Colorado Springs! My family and I are really looking to move, at first we were hesitant in moving that far, but with the lack of interest elsewhere we are considering all options! Are you still interested in Midland MI?? I will be in Colorado the first week of March on vacation, please let me know if your still interested as my family and I will go out of the way to come visit CO Springs to make sure its something were 100% interested in! All I ask is for a response! A simple yes or no will do so I know whether I'm wasting my time or not! thanks JON

posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Utah?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post