Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Austin,TX to Lowell, MA or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Austin,TX to Lowell, MA or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Austin, TX, the live music capitol of the world.Enjoy live music, lakes, fishing, the Texas Hill Country.Regular carrier(5-86) seeks mutual transfer to Lowell, MA for family reasons.Work in a great station with great management. Regular route inspected and adjusted 4-12. Jonhny Ortiz 512-815-8209.Evenings 512-292-8155

Question:
Someone interested?

Choices:
yes
no

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi are you interesting dana point in coast ca ? i want austin .. let me know thanks jana

Posts: 35 | Location: Dana Point, Ca near by Laguna Beach, Ca | Registered: 16 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jana, thank you for your interest in my post. My wife has family in MA and that is why we need to relocate to MA. Good luck in your search. Jonhny

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Johnny. I work in Fitchburg. It's about 30 minutes south of Lowell. I'm on the bottom of seniority (I have a string) but there are going to be quite a few carriers retiring in the next year. I still have to discuss this with my family but I want you to know that I am interested. (978) 602-2246 or laurenjean81@yahoo.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post