Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa,FL to western NC , n.western GA , TN or other areas of the smokies .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa,FL to western NC , n.western GA , TN or other areas of the smokies . Login/Join

posted
Looking for a swap to NC , GA , TN . Tampa is a great city with lots to offer , lots of OT if desired and many bidding stations . Seniority date is 10/04 , Regulars only .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ed Humphries,

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will consider other areas of the south . Looking for a small town to raise my family . Let me know where you are and we will see .

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ed,

Would you be interested in Rossville/Fort Oglethorpe Georgia? Located in the NW Georgia Mountains the last exit off I-75 before Chattanooga, Tn. I live in Ringgold, Georgia great schools and low cost of living!

This would have to be a 3-way swap.....I'm trying to get to Palm Beach County.

Regular, Seniority 03/06......If interested call me 423-463-4400.

Ken

Posts: 85 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey what is going on with that 4 way? Need to know soon?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if u are interested in other areas of the south, would u consider va? if so,hampton rds [newport news] is a great place! 20 min or less to beaches, lots of entertainment, great schools [colleges too] let me know if interested...im trying to get to atlanta..either swap or by 3-way. 757-897-3741 ron

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post