Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    western wasshington-everett-to phoenix, az. or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

western wasshington-everett-to phoenix, az. or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
11-94. Everett has 2 bid stations. 25 miles north of Seattle. Great family location, lots of outdoor activities, mild climate. Contact carson94@msn.com or 425-350-7340. Craig

Posts: 9 | Location: everett | Registered: 03 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craig,
If someone is interrested in a three-way
trade involving another carrier from Battle
Creek/Kalamazoo, Michigan that would work
great for us. A carrier could replace you
in Everett, you would come replace me in
Phoenix and I would travel to Kalamazoo or
a nearby town or city. My seniority is
5/85. Seniority doesn't matter to me. I
just want a regular carrier position in the
Kalamazoo, Michigan vicinity.

Posts: 38 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 19 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi James-
Do you work in Glendale or live there and work in Phoenix? Let me know please.

Posts: 9 | Location: everett | Registered: 03 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Phoenix at the Maryvale Post Office.
It is one of many Phoenix area bidding stations.
I live in an apartment in Glendale. We have sold our home in Glendale. We are ready to move
to Michigan in a matter of weeks once an approved trade occurs. Have excellent safety/driving record. Sick leave and discipline
record are excellent as well.

Posts: 38 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 19 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post