Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orange County,CA to Pittsburgh,PA or Michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orange County,CA to Pittsburgh,PA or Michigan Login/Join

posted
Looking around for options for mutual transfer from Orange County,CA to Pittsburgh,PA and surrounding areas or possibly Michigan.

Posts: 34 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA.... (Orange County) | Registered: 10 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
how about Joliet, IL, just SW of Chicago??

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Todd I'm in Pittsburgh ! Trying to get to south Florida Email phins4life1399@hotmail.com

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanx for the reply but Chicago is not close enough...Goodluck
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
how about Joliet, IL, just SW of Chicago??

Posts: 34 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA.... (Orange County) | Registered: 10 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Todd what's your seniority ?

posted Hide Post
Its 6/01.. Whats yours?
quote:
Originally posted by Dolfan:
Hey Todd what's your seniority ?

posted Hide Post
Been in since 2001 been carrier since 03

posted Hide Post
Do u know of any1 from fl wanting your place?

posted Hide Post
No I dont. Do you have your own route or are you unassigned regular?
quote:
Do u know of any1 from fl wanting your place?

posted Hide Post
I'm a floater 5 routes mostly mounted 5 routes ! When we go to 5 days that'll change but I'll still get a pretty sweet route !

posted Hide Post
So todd what are u thinking? U want Pittsburgh I'm here just need to find some1 from s.fla that wants orange county ca and were good !

posted Hide Post
So when you say you are a floater does that mean you are a T-6? This is something my wife and I have been talkin about moving, so Im just trying to see what is out there and who wants to move also.
quote:
So todd what are u thinking? U want Pittsburgh I'm here just need to find some1 from s.fla that wants orange county ca and were good !

posted Hide Post
Yes t-6 ! 5 routes mostly mounted ! But come aug if we go 5 days I will still get a sweet route ! I've spoke to some1 who wants orange county she's from Dallas

posted Hide Post
If u wanna talk about Pittsburgh my #4124178226 call me 2nite after work thanks Todd