Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Charlotte NC TO NYC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte NC TO NYC Login/Join

posted
Looking to complete a 3 way swap.. seniority's is 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would connecticut be close enough

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WE HAVE A CARRIER THAT LIVES IN MIAMI AND WANTS CHARLOTTE...I NEED TO GET TO MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA..IF WE CAN GET SOME ONE TO COME TO NYC IT WOULD COMPLETE A 3 WAY..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm dying to get to Charlotte. I'm in Miami but have someone who would like to come to here who's from NY. Maybe a three way will work???

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Yes please, this would be great! What is your seniority?

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
If you guys are serious, let's communicate VIA e-mail or phone. 786-499-0066 or 786-426-1372/ Veromusic4@yahoo.com . This would Definately complete the 3 way... Thanks

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hey veldiver, any word on Charlotte?