Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need some help completing a trade... take a look
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need some help completing a trade... take a look Login/Join

posted
OK... One scenario needed is
1. Need someone from the Phoenix area who wants Orange CA which is 15 miles from Newport Beach
2. Or... need someone from the Phoenix area who wants to go to the Seattle area.
If you can help, let me know! Thanks! Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ooops... forgot a 3rd scenario. Need someone from the Phoenix area who watns to go to Ramona CA which is a suburb of San Diego. Can do all 3 ASAP.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"wants" sorry... I hate spelling errors! haha

posted Hide Post
Lets recap:

We need one person from the following area who wants to transer to complete the deal. Take a look... tell your co-workers. There has to be someone out there to help us!

1. Need someone from Phoenix to go to Ramona CA or..
2. Need someone from New Jersey to come to Tucson...or
3. Need someone from Phoenix to go to Olympia Washington...or
4. Need someone from Phoenix to go to Orange CA.

All of these trades are ready to sign on the dotted line and just waiting for you. Start your New Year at a new station! E-mail me at AZMailLady25@aol.com or respond here!

posted Hide Post
I'm game,

For Ramona CA or Orange County. Let me know if this is still good to go. Chillnpate@gmail.com

Posts: 42 | Registered: 08 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post