Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Cheyenne, WY to Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, AZ or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheyenne, WY to Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, AZ or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Regular city carrier looking to transfer from Cheyenne, WY to Chandler, Mesa, or Gilbert, AZ or surrounding
area. Plenty of OT avail if desired. Close to just about any outdoor activity you can think of. Located only 1 1/2 hours north of Denver, CO if you still want the big city life for the day or weekend. No state income tax. Also have AFB and VA hospital for prior military. Call Scott at 307-630-6307 or email themarshmallows@msn.com if any questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scott M,

Posts: 20 | Registered: 20 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott M:
Regular city carrier looking to transfer from Cheyenne, WY to Chandler, Mesa, or Gilbert, AZ or surrounding
area. Plenty of OT avail if desired. Close to just about any outdoor activity you can think of. Located only 1 1/2 hours north of Denver, CO if you still want the big city life for the day or weekend. No state income tax. Also have AFB and VA hospital for prior military. Call Scott at 307-630-6307 or email themarshmallows@msn.com if any questions.
Scott, I am at Mesa, AZ I need to go Southern Florida due to family reason, we need to find someone go to WY from south of FL. I will continue looking. Thanks.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jarocho1:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott M:
Scott, I am at Mesa, AZ I need to go Southern Florida due to family reason, we need to find someone go to WY from south of FL. I will continue looking. Thanks.
Scott, I am still looking, hopefully there is a chance that this will happen. You over here in Mesa, AZ and I to Southern Florida.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post