Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Florida to Raleigh/Durham NC or Charlotte NC area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Florida to Raleigh/Durham NC or Charlotte NC area Login/Join

posted
Need swap to Raleigh/Durham area family is all there.Willing to go to Charlotte Area. Full Time Regular seniority 4/2000 . Great area 20 mins from all theme parks. 2 offices to bid in tel# 407 489 5480...richseuss@yahoo.com Also have a carrier in Greensboro looking to go to California can set up three way if California wants to come to Florida. And have a Carrier in Durham who needs to go to Conn. if Conn wants to come to Florida

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Seuss,

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seuss, Raymond send me some info that you have try to get in touch with me, we have talk before regarding your request to NC, remember that I am at AZ looking for a two way or three way transfer to Florida, if there is any way I can help you and Raymond transfer I will gladly do it. I know that you guys are waiting for your e-reassign been finalist, let see what we can do before you guys have to report to your new locations. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can get something quickly I've been separated from my family 18mos now. Last couple of attempts went south.

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post