Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Transfer from CLW, Florida to CO,WY, MT,ID, AK all areas consider
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from CLW, Florida to CO,WY, MT,ID, AK all areas consider Login/Join

posted
I have a transfer now!!!!!!!!!!!!! So please stop calling or emailing!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AKA,

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI my name is joseph. I was woundering if you would consider rhode island??

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I'm not interested in Rhode island. I hope you find your match.

posted Hide Post
hello may u be interested to go to nyc?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kimberly. How about King of Prussia, PA. 19406? A suburb of Philadelphia with 3 bidding stations and about 140 routes. I'm a T-6 (12/05).

Can move now or am willing to wait a few months.

patricpridgen@hotmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimberly, I'm in Great Falls Montana. Lets see if someone in Vegas wants CLW and maybe we can do a three way transfer.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'am not interested in the Eastern seaboard, thank you for inquiry. Good luck in finding your match.

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kimberly:
I'am not interested in the Eastern seaboard, thank you for inquiry. Good luck in finding your match. Hello, Mete from montana that would be ok with me!! Thanks, I did even think of that.

posted Hide Post
Hi. I work in Santa Fe, NM but live in Rio Rancho just north of Albuquerque. Would this interest you?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 17 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work at the Laramie Wyoming office and looking to get back on the East coast but not till next summer, not sure how quick you want to transfer.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in moving after schools out in June. Could you tell me about your town is it in the mountains or plains, the population, etc.

posted Hide Post
Laramie is right at the Rocky Mountains in a valley about 50 miles West of Cheyenne. It is a college town as the University of Wyoming is located there, but i would say no more than 25000 total including students.

posted Hide Post
chris k and kimberly.chris k if your looking for east coast how about long island we could do a 3way with kimberly as i am trying to get to clw fl area thanks.dr..

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would be interested in bellevue, wa

Posts: 27 | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well im glad this is close enough to what u want. My original goal was closer to Virginia but Florida sounds close enough if i cant get anything closer to my home state. I will keep u posted if anything changes but if you have any further questions feel free to call me at 307-214-0066.