Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Transfer from CLW, Florida to CO,WY, MT,ID, AK all areas consider
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from CLW, Florida to CO,WY, MT,ID, AK all areas consider Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi kim Not sure what I'm doing but we are looking to be near northern Ut. Inlaws and all.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in salt lake lookin for florida. email me at murray_1967@yahoo.com if interested.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kim,you have alot of carriers wanting to know what state you like, i'm from Austin,TX. 01/98 seniority, transfer ASAP!!512.762.5081

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kim,again from Austin,TX. I also have someone from Knoxville,TN., close to Johnson City,TN. that would like to be here in Austin, and you to there, and me to FL. let me know. 512.762.5081 Ramon

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Southern California??

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Attention everyone !!!!!!!!!!!I have tried to get this off this web site but have been unsuccessful. SO PLEASE STOP CALLING ME AND EMAILING ME !!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE GOTTEN MY TRANSFER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about cincinnati

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Minneapolis and I am looking to get to Florida someway somehow. Any interest anywhere let me know.

aronandmariah@comcast.net

or

763-486-8092

Posts: 72 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post