Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone had any success/news with e-Reassign?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone had any success/news with e-Reassign? Login/Join

posted
Maybe if we all post info we can get an idea of what's going on nationwide with e-Reassign.
I've heard that there's a transfer pause, and have read on other websites of people's transfer requests being on hold for up to 3 years now...

I've got a few that are over a year old myself. Anyone had any transfers lately go through? Or had someone successfully transfer into their office?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robin henderson
posted Hide Post
I've had many a problems I can't even spend that much time telling u about on the cumputer. call if u want 360- 319-7117 u won't believe it

robin

Posts: 13 | Location: scottsdale, tempe, chandler, or mesa, AZ | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey pat seems like most of the country is on hold ive been waiting almost a year now myself to get down south but my office in ny has gotten 2 new ereassigns in the last month so go figure. the fact that they can hire te's before taking one of their own is a shame being able to move was one of the few things we had going for us good luck to ya

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been on the e-reassign for the last year trying to get to north east tennessee, last time I talked to the HR dept. in Knoxville they told me eveything is on hold until who knows when.

Posts: 17 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 16 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey pat thank you for the information. I have been trying to go to florida for about 2 years. now i am also on hold, again. Let me see if a mutual transfer works. I have a co-worker who is leaving the end of the month to clearwater, fl.lucking guy

Posts: 5 | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Cee Cee.... where are you working now? I'm in orlando fl.
Johnd1059@yahoo.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The post office is hiring T.E's instead of transferring regulars. I also heard from a T.E who has taken the test to become regular; well I'm waiting to see what happens with that, wether I have a grevience or not, time will tell. I have spoken to the union with my concerns seems like their hands are tied. Humm! One of my supervisors also talked about downsizing, said when flat sorting machines become fully operational routes will be elimanated and somee 200 carriers or so, within our district, will be out of work. But all this is hear say so make your own conclusions

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*Bump*

Also we just heard that the Trenton, NJ district will be excessing around 200 carriers due to the new flat sorting machine in the near future(I think that's a NY/NJ area thing). The radius is 100 miles on that one(so far).

Posts: 17 | Registered: 26 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in a situation which has union involvement to be re-assigned under e-reassign because and only because of family hardship. That is what I believe to be the case.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I was accepted with my e-reasign in 2 months time.. I just recently declined it though.. so YES they are going through

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been on eReassign since nov 2004 trying to transfer to NC but no luck..been waiting for 4 yrs!!!! which it sucks!..so I thought I did try mutual swap to see if it works

Posts: 17 | Registered: 03 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Douglas:
I was accepted with my e-reasign in 2 months time.. I just recently declined it though.. so YES they are going through
Doug when did you apply for reassign and when were you accepted and where was the acceptance to?

Posts: 77 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FYI
I did e-reassign to CA back in April. I was asked for my driving record, attendance record and HR even told me the office tha was asking for them. but then they said there was a freeze nothing since then, they said i have to wait

pedro

Posts: 18 | Location: Glendale AZ | Registered: 18 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM NEW AT THIS, HAS ANYONE TRANSFERD OR GOT REASSIGNED LATELEY? RHONDA

Posts: 3 | Location: flint mi 48503 | Registered: 02 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post