Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Pompano Beach Florida to St.Cloud Minnesota
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pompano Beach Florida to St.Cloud Minnesota Login/Join

posted
Im looking to move to Sauk Centre MN so anywhere within an hour of there. 4-06 Seniority bluelitefoot@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 15 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm here in mpls mn plenty sations to choose from ...need to get to Florida closer to my mother by summer time ..

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In interested in pompano if you can find anyone that wants Nyc..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please send email if your looking to swap i'm very interested ,
thank you [EMAIL]inform.cook@gmail.com [/EMAIL]

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking to move please let me know

posted Hide Post
Not sure if we spoke a while ago, im a letter carrier with close
Seniority looking to get to florida I’m located here in mpls mn still looking to move now due to wife career change. Contact me if this may work