Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Irvine, CA to Oahu, Hawaii
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Irvine, CA to Oahu, Hawaii Login/Join

posted
My name is Kenny and my seniority is 5/20/2000. I'm seeing if there's any interest in a mutual transfer that would put me on Oahu, Hawaii. I've been in Irvine all of my career. Irvine is a great place to deliver, especially the office I'm at. Lots of new growth, excellent schools, and very safe and clean as most of South Orange County is. I'd prefer the North Shore of Oahu, but I might be open to other areas as well.

Question:
Why Hawaii?

Choices:
Because it's beautiful
Monkeypod Kitchen

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in transferring?

Posts: 31 | Registered: 18 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aloha Beverly,

I actually ended up doing a mutual transfer with a carrier from the Big Island in May of this year. Just realized I need to remove this posting. Where on Oahu are looking to transfer from? If you haven’t done so already, you should definitely create a post on this website, and check for other people posting too because that’s how I ended up getting my transfer. You are the first and only person who showed any interest in my post!

Kenny

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aloha. I know this ad is old, and it may not even be an option, but I have to ask. I'm looking for a mutual transfer into Kona. My wife lives in Keauhou. I'm currently in Mill Valley, CA. Plenty of OT opportunities. Been in office since 11/23/85 (am currently number 4), with the same route for over 30 years. Long shot I know, but never hurts to put it our there. Mahalo

Posts: 14 | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post