Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Logansport, IN to Indianapolis, IN area (particularly the north side)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Logansport, IN to Indianapolis, IN area (particularly the north side) Login/Join

posted
Greetings all!

I am looking to do a mutual exchange to the "Indianapolis area," especially the northern region. Here I’m thinking of Noblesville, Fishers, Carmel, etc. Of course, I would be willing to entertain any locations.

I joined the Postal Service in 1995. So I have very nearly 20 years seniority.

I’m currently a T6. The Logansport office has 16 city routes. Many of them are mostly walking routes. I’d say there are 6-7 good routes (2 of which are essentially all driving). Given the current age range, it is fair to say that in another 4-5 years, I will be sitting near the top in seniority. There is a clump of carriers looking to retire around then.

I desire to move down the Indy area for predominately church and school (Classical Conversations for my kids) reasons. I’ve grown up in Logansport, so it wouldn’t hurt to experience a more urban context either :-)

Feel free to ask any questions!

Thank you.

Posts: 13 | Location: Logansport, IN | Registered: 09 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post