Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central California to Western Washington
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central California to Western Washington Login/Join

posted
I am a city carrier in Hanford, CA and would like to transfer to Port Angeles, Bremerton, Port Orchard area, but will consider other areas in western WA as well. I am currently a PTF, but am next in line to receive a route. Seniority date is 02/2006.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talked to my postmaster and she said ptf's can trade with regulars as long as the person coming in knows that they will be a ptf.

posted Hide Post
tjones
your postmaster gave you wrong info.elm 18 june 2007 section 351.61 on general policies for mutual exchange states ptf employees are not permitted to exchange with full time employees. you can change with another ptf as you are in the same grade level.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah, i am not sure what shes talking about. she's now saying that they could still trade but the regular would lose their route and both would start at bottem level ptfs. Do you know if this is true?

posted Hide Post
tjones I am a reg carrier in Port Angeles and am trying to get to Lubbock Tx. We were working on a multiple trade that might work, at the last I beleive we were needing someone from CA to come here. Are you still a PTF

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I am still a PTF. Don't know when I'll be a regular, they are consolidating routes. I was top ptf but now I have an unassigned regular above me.

posted Hide Post
Still wanting to transfer. Any PTF's want to come to California from Bellingham, Seattle, or Vancouver areas? Or Bremerton or Port Angeles?

posted Hide Post
Or pretty much anywhere in western washington?