Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Charleston, SC to Upstate NY or PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charleston, SC to Upstate NY or PA Login/Join

posted
Need to get to upstate NY (Elmira- Corning Area or within 2 hours from there)for family reasons. PA will work too. Senority date is 7/2000. Lots of overtime if you want it here. Close to beaches. Serious inquiries only. You can reach me at 843-513-7510. Leave message and I will get right back to you..

Posts: 32 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Albany, NY?? Im headed to Charleston in 2 weeks. Id like to meet up and check the area out.
518-788-4971 Gene

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this will help but I am in NYC and my seniority is 12/93 I am looking to get to Ft lauderdale south Florida region Maybe a 3 way if it works for you.

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Pittsburgh pa trying to get to Fl and know some1 who wants sc !

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 40 miles north of Pittsburgh. Not sure how much that helps, but I'd go to Charlestown.

Posts: 73 | Location: Ellwood City, Pa. | Registered: 01 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post