Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Raleigh, NC to Homestead FL *or* Pembroke Pines, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raleigh, NC to Homestead FL *or* Pembroke Pines, FL Login/Join

posted
I am looking to relocate within a 25 mile radius of Homestead or Pembroke Pines. I am in a city with all mounted routes and I am only willing to swap with someone where there are only mounted/business routes at this time. I can be contacted @ cturna1@yahoo.com -Corey

Posts: 7 | Location: NC | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i emailed you

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am Nilo letter carrier ptf in Pembroke Pines three years I have all my family in Raleigh this is a nice place with a plenty of OT my cel# 954-5364648

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Lake Mary, FL - I know you said 25 miles north of Pembroke and I am further up than that, but I wanted to check to see if you'd consider swapping in the Lake Mary office. There are all mounted routes and businesses at our office. (Lake Mary is 45 minutes north of Disney.) My seniority date is 8/94.

Posts: 9 | Location: Lake Mary, FL  | Registered: 04 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in a 3 way and you ending up in West Palm Beach?

Posts: 32 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in fort lauderdale which is not more than 5 miles from pembroke pines. I am trying to get to Dallas and I see there is a girl who is trying to get to raleigh. maybe we can work out a three way. What is your seniority? call Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! my name is George sen.06/98. I'm in Boynton Bch. Fl. 561-703-4137

Posts: 21 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi Corey,
My name is Oscar. I've been a letter carrier since 2/96. I have a great bidding route and actually live 5 minutes from homestead. If your interested we are motivated. Veromusic4@yahoo.com. Or (786)426-1372
Thank you!

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
If you are still interested in moving to Homstead please respond to Veromusic4@yahoo.com or cal 7864990066 or 7864261372. Thank you!

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post