Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Florida to Atlanta Metro.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Florida to Atlanta Metro. Login/Join

posted
Or charlotte/raliegh area

Posts: 2 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
--where in fla are u located? i may b able to set a 3-way for u to go to nc area if u might b interested.... let me know..

ron 757-897-3741

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi Rodney, yes I would be very interested. My branch is located in the heart of Downtown Miami. Great bidding station. Seniority is 2/96. I am looking to swap to Charlotte. Please let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im truly sorry OG, miami is not in the cards right now.....im in virgina tryin to get to atlanta... i have someone in atl that wants anywhere from jax fl to vero bch. had someone in palm bch that wanted to trade but atl didnt want to go that far south!!! im lookn to find all options and possible combonations to get to atl.... was hoping to mayb get a 4 way if possible......if i find something I WILL DEFINATELY keep u in mind!!!! im on here everyday.... ques,though, i saw a post that stated some areas of fl will not do 3-swaps is that true? thx again ron

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
We thought the same thing and found out for ourselves that no its not true. It's the 4 way swaps that they are not letting through. But three was are allowed. Thanks for responding. Please let me know.

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nagelbacon, where in fl r u located? i know that u have posted to atl but ur other preference is n. carolina.....would u b interested in truly going there if i can find someone for a 3/4 way trade to get me to atl? im in va an been tryin for over 2 yrs to get to the atl.....
also, for whatever choice u make on here with me or any others .... u should post some contact info... thanks for ur time.......

posted Hide Post
What part of central Florid are you in? I`m trying to get to the east coast or even Kissimmee but preferably the east coast between Ft. Pierce and Daytona.. I`m in Greenville SC

Posts: 18 | Registered: 07 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in Lakeland. In between orlando and tampa.
I will consider offices within 30 minutes of the major metros of NC I.E Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro. But Im mostly looking for ATL

Posts: 2 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking? I'm in an Atlanta suburb. Norcross, GA.

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Central Fl (Gainesville) are you still interest in relocating

Posts: 9 | Registered: 07 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you are still looking I work in Greenville, NC...great place to work and live. We have 2 zones and all carriers work out of one station. We have 3 post offices. I would like to transfer to get closer to my autistic daughter who just moved to Noahs Landing. Please call if you are still interested in moving. 252-623-8492

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post