Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa fl/ Plant City--to dayton-Springboro Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa fl/ Plant City--to dayton-Springboro Ohio Login/Join

posted
, looking to transfer with a reg city letter carrier. seniorty date 9/02/2003. Looking for area between Lebanon Ohio/ rt 63 and 75 and Vandiala Ohio 75/and 70. Perfer Dayton Ohio. Looking for area on /around 741 in Springboro to build home.can leave as soon as paper work is done. have no kids or home to sell . cell number 813-340-9354 or email at jdavis67gto@yahoo .com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: postman lll,

Posts: 11 | Location: plant city just outside of tampa fl | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in cuyahoga falls, OH...a few miles from akron...seniority of 3/98. too far from dayton for you to consider? guessing im a couple hours from there...email at skohio@aol.com...would swap asap if interested?

Posts: 38 | Location: cuyahoga falls, OH | Registered: 07 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry scott just to far wish you luck

Posts: 11 | Location: plant city just outside of tampa fl | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I would like to get a little more info on your post office. I am in Springfield and would like to know if you would consider this. We have 75 routes with overtime available. Springfield is about 20 miles north east. Thanks Tom

Thomas Mack

Posts: 12 | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot, you can email me at tnmack@live.com

Thomas Mack

Posts: 12 | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey postman III, Naymie needs Tampa area, and Marco Island would work for me! I am in Cincinnati, 45 miles to dayton! Thoughts?

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Mack:
I forgot, you can email me at tnmack@live.com
hey tom if u r still interested in fl give me a call 8133409354

posted Hide Post
How bout a 3 way. I go to Marco Island, you go to Cincinnati and Nadia go's to plant city....

posted Hide Post
Hello! i would like to do a 3 way swap I'm in Marco Island and Kevin is in OH

Posts: 17 | Registered: 10 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You still out there postman 111?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grabelsluvflorida:
You still out there postman 111?
i am still here lookingf to go to dayton ohio . cinn human resource will not do a 3 way swap they do not want to be involed in the paper work just a one on one

posted Hide Post
You are misinformed postman 111. You have to be proactive if you want to swap! Human resource's job is to be involved! Good luck with Dayton!

posted Hide Post
still interested in cincinnati

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post