Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Pittsburgh PA to Washington State
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh PA to Washington State Login/Join

posted
City Letter Carrier from Pittsburgh PA looking to move to Washington State, preferably western WA. I'm trying to move close to or be within a reasonable drive (2-4 hours or less) of Olympic, Northern Cascades, or Mt. Rainier National Parks. Heres a list of places I have put in transfers for on eReassign: Olympia, Tacoma, Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Aberdeen, Sequim, Carlsborg, Shelton, Centralia, Yakima, and Hoquiam. The Postal service in Pittsburgh generally is often understaffed, so plenty of opportunity for OT and for jobs of all positions if you are looking to eventually switch crafts. Pittsburgh is a great, friendly, and very affordable place to live. I work specifically out of the Greentree PO NALC Branch 84. My start date is 02/04/2017. My contact info: Phone # 412-587-3150, email is caltarasi1@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post