Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Coral Springs,Fl looking for Charlotte, NC area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coral Springs,Fl looking for Charlotte, NC area Login/Join

posted
Carrier in Coral Springs,Fl looking to get to Charlotte,NC or surrounding areas. I have a 2004 Seniority date. Clean Postal Record. Contact me here or at jcandbj76@aol.com

Posts: 55 | Registered: 08 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In looking for south or central Florida but I'm in NYC..My seniority is 2004..lets find a 3rd person to swap

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Asheville NC?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Coral Springs guy- Are you interested in moving to Central Virginia? Near Richmond. Within reach of the beach and mountains. I am trying to get to Coral Springs area as my wife has been given an opportunity with her company and I have aging parents in that area so Coral Springs would be perfect.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 30 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is CJD who just posted the post about a possible trade to Virginia. I have a clean record and a 1988 seniority date. If you are interested contact me @804-387-5713

Posts: 8 | Registered: 30 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post