Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tucson AZ to East Michigan/Detroit District/Port Huron
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson AZ to East Michigan/Detroit District/Port Huron Login/Join

posted
Looking to swap from Tucson AZ to East Michigan.. I am moving to Yale and am looking for anything in the area, or in Detroit District.

I have a Seniority date of 08/08/2015

Lots of Routes, 11 stations and Great weather year round.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bwady,

Posts: 26 | Location: Tucson AZ | Registered: 09 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any Takers? Current Weather right now is 72 degrees!!!!

Posts: 26 | Location: Tucson AZ | Registered: 09 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Waukegan, IL?? It's closer to where you wanna be

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is close, but its to far. Thank you for asking

posted Hide Post
Hi, interested in transferring to Ann Arbor, MI?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 04 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that's a lot closer, but it is 1.45 drive time from where I am going.. Thank you for contacting me. I will keep you in mind.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Hello I’m a ptf clerk out of marysville Michigan. It is about 10-15 minutes away from the port Huron office. And then I believe another 20 minutes or so to yale. What is your current position?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 31 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a Regular City Carrier

posted Hide Post
I am very interested to transfer ASAP due to my fiancé leaving for Arizona in 2 weeks. If you’re interested in swapping with me how do we go about setting this all in motion?

posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I do not think that we can Do a Mutual Exchange to a different Craft. It can only be done Craft to Craft

The following employees are not eligible to exchange positions:
1. Part-time Flexibles with full-time employees.
2. Bargaining-unit employees with non bargaining-unit employees.
3. Non-supervisory employees with supervisory employees

posted Hide Post
That’s a bummer.. if I can’t find someone soon I’ll have to resign Frowner

posted Hide Post
Don't Resign and keep looking. Try every thing you can. If you do have to resign. I know AZ is hiring people so it would be easier to come back if you wanted

posted Hide Post
bump

Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Kansas City Kansas?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post