Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    WHO WANTS ST.LOUIS???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHO WANTS ST.LOUIS??? Login/Join

posted
Plenty of OT if desired...over 20 bidding stations. I am looking to move to Riverside California or San Diego District Stations (prefer to live inland) but open to other options...SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY (rlumpkins2@yahoo.com)

Posts: 5 | Location: Saint Louis, MO. | Registered: 08 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
didn't hear from you from last response.. I am in Long Beach, CA and looking for STL. If you don't hear from anybody where you are looking for.. I am next to your desired cities by a 2 hours drive max. dugbok@aol.com and seniority date 7/89

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually did reply...

Posts: 5 | Location: Saint Louis, MO. | Registered: 08 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I didn't receive any email from you sorry.. what was the reply ?

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
ok I did go back to the post and read your reply.