Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Hawaii to Raleigh/Durham/Fayetteville NC & surrounding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hawaii to Raleigh/Durham/Fayetteville NC & surrounding Login/Join

posted
John McGlone, city carrier, 02/02 seniority, hours 7am-1530, great weather in central Oahu the most populated island. Honolulu, Waikiki, and the international airport are on this island. 53 routes to bid between two sister offices under one terrific Postmaster. Plenty of OT if desired but not required. We hate to leave but must for family reasons. Regular carriers only please. Prefer transferring May-Aug '07 Contact me at 808-223-7281 or johnmcglone@msn.com Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: johnmcg,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you want to come to Cleveland, Ohio area? It's about an 8 hr drive South to Raleigh/Durham. I'm a full time regular city carrier(2/25/89). I've been trying to get to Hawaii for over a year now through ereassign or swap. I'm anxious and could trade in 3-4 months no problem.

email Greg at erjman67@hotmail.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i attempted to contact u thru email r u still lookin for a swap?

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post