Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orlando, Fl to Eastern North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando, Fl to Eastern North Carolina Login/Join

posted
Want to transfer to Greenville, Wilson, Goldsboro, or Kinston, NC. Senority date is Nov. 17, 2001. No state tax in Florida. If interested, call me at 1-407-923-9531. Rick

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have another phone number I failed to mention on my request for mutual transfer. It is 1 407-240-3705. Thanks for looking

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
would you consider Thomasville, NC, I have a 4 way trade to propose if you can do this. (815)685-9374

Rick

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but I am looking to stay in the eastern part of the state. Thomasville is too far away. Thanks anyway.

posted Hide Post
Still looking for a swap from Orlando to Eastern North Carolina. Can go anytime, but would prefer the spring of 2009. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Still looking! Anybody interested?

posted Hide Post
I have a new phone number. It is 252-714-5653. If someone is interested in a swap, let me know ASAP. I plan to resign from the PO on July 31, 2009.

posted Hide Post
Rick,please contact me at aic473@aol.com...
thanks..

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my name is monte i work in havelock if you are interested you can email me back

Posts: 19 | Location: u.s. | Registered: 08 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post