Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Los Angeles, CA to Tampa Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Los Angeles, CA to Tampa Florida Login/Join

posted
I'm looking to trade from the Pacoima Office (30 Mins north of Los Angeles) to anywhere in the Tampa, Florida area as soon as possible.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone from Long Beach, LA, Orange County, or surrounding area interested in mutual trade to Seattle? Please text me @2064576263. Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to do a 3 way. Need to find someone who needs New York to Los Angeles CA. Natale is looking to go to New York and I'm looking to go to Tampa Florida. If anyone is interested from New York that wants to come to Los Angeles, please let me know!

posted Hide Post
I'm still looking to trade with someone in the surrounding Tampa area from Los Angeles CA.

posted Hide Post
What part of Los Angeles? I may be interested. I'm 20 min north of NYC, Seniority date 4/2/05

Posts: 30 | Registered: 12 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
M.Adely - Natalie was the one trying to get to NY. I;m not sure exactly where she was looking in NY.

posted Hide Post
I'm still trying to get to Tampa FL. I'm 30 mins north of Los Angeles in Pacomia.

posted Hide Post
Hi I am Natale I'am working in the Tampa area and I am looking to swap with someone in Bay Shore N.Y. or 15 miles from.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to get to surrounding Tampa, FL area. Anyone interested, let me know.

posted Hide Post
Still looking to get to Tampa area.

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Seattle, WA. I'll pay for your move here! Call/text me @2064576263. Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JungWha Park:
I'm looking to trade from the Pacoima Office (30 Mins north of Los Angeles) to anywhere in the Tampa, Florida area as soon as possible.

are you still looking to move to Florida?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 21 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we can do 3 way. i know somebody .let me know

Posts: 12 | Registered: 21 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post