Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Master Welders needed!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Master Welders needed! Login/Join

posted
Is you spouse a Master Welder? Indiana needs them and I need a trade to the northern Florida or southern Georgia area (the mountains of Georgia or southern SC "MAY" also be considered.

The link for Master Welder positions is...
http://www.thestarpress.com/ar...t|Frontpage+DontMiss

Contact me (Eric) @ 765-661-9354
or
e.aschendorf@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Semachiah,

Posts: 57 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just think, you could actually be going to the Brickyard 400 this weekend if you had traded with me! I am.

posted Hide Post
This need for welders will be an ongoing reach by this company. They have started a training program with the vocational schools and college in the state to meet their needs and are advertizing nationally. They are paying very well for this work!

posted Hide Post
Ball State sports, Colts camp, Notre Dame but a few hrs away, lots of small Christian colleges in the area, Colts Lucas Oil stadium an easy hr down I-69...we are REALLY centrally located to what is going on throughout the state. Lets trade?

posted Hide Post
New minor league hockey team coming to town next year! Kind of figures when the mayor used to be an Olympic Figure Skater, Huh?
Marion, IN hometown of Wayne Seybold