Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tacoma, WA to Phoenix, AZ or surrounding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tacoma, WA to Phoenix, AZ or surrounding Login/Join

posted
I am a T-6 carrier with seniority of 4/2005. 16 bid stations, different types of routes, lot's of Overtime available. Tacoma is 30 mins south of Seattle. Email me carissajanuary@gmail.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 10 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisJ44:
I am a T-6 carrier with seniority of 4/2005. 16 bid stations, different types of routes, lot's of Overtime available. Tacoma is 30 mins south of Seattle. Email me carissajanuary@gmail.com
I am at Mesa, AZ. I am looking to move to Florida, I will keep on mine for a three way also, you should do the same. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually have an EReassign into Mesa, spoke with the coordinator who says you guys need a lot of help but already have 20+ PTF's? Is there a lot of work and OT out there? I'll keep my eye out for FL as well.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I actually have an EReassign into Mesa, spoke with the coordinator who says you guys need a lot of help but already have 20+ PTF's? Is there a lot of work and OT out there? I'll keep my eye out for FL as well.
Are you in a hurry to move over here? It would take around 6 to 7 years to become a regular. If you can wait for a mutual transfer, it will be better for you. There is a lot of overtime over here. There are 8 stations, but is taking long time for PTF to get promoted to Regular.

posted Hide Post
Yeah she told me people have been PTF's since like 2006, but a few more are retiring soon. I don't understand why there's so many PTF's, but none are getting promoted, and there's still so much work! Just wanted to make sure there really was work and she wasn't just saying that. My family wants to go soon so I'm going to go for it if I can.

posted Hide Post
I've transfered from WA to NM and back to WA, been promoted to Regular twice, once took almost 4 years and the second time was just at a year. I'm okay being PTF the money is right

posted Hide Post
quote:
I've transfered from WA to NM and back to WA, been promoted to Regular twice, once took almost 4 years and the second time was just at a year. I'm okay being PTF the money is right
How many years you have been working with the post office, I have been working with the PO over 25 years. Remember that there are lost of PTF and it my make you to wait for a long time. Right know we have people that have got at Mesa as a PTF. If you want to come as a PTF good luck. I really would check another option as a regular.

posted Hide Post
Ive been a mail carrier for 7 years and was in the plant two years before that. I'm finishing my degree and hoping to find something new in the next couple years so I'm ok being a PTF. I've been a PTF most of my career. We just want to get to AZ and buy a house. I've been selected for consideration from Mesa, Scottsdale, and Tempe as of this week so I'll go wherever the least amount of PTF's are.

posted Hide Post
Odessa TX has a similar climate to Arizona, you may want to consider that. Willing to swap as a T-6, I am one. See my post on April 29 for more info. dteasle@yahoo.com.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi, Chris did you got your transfer done. Please let me know, Thanks.