Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas NV to Portland OR or western OR.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas NV to Portland OR or western OR. Login/Join

posted
14+ yrs seniority. Email: reverenature@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chernat,

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Oregon are you looking for, I'm near Salem.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you get your transfer? If not, I'm 10 miles from Portland. Let me know if you're interested in a trade. bogi55@netzero.net Thanks John

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI Im looking to trade to Las Vegas I have a 12 yrs in and in Los Alamitos Ca.(north orange county) If interested E-mail me at johsamim@dslextreme,com

Posts: 22 | Location: LOS ALAMITOS | Registered: 04 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm in wenatchee wa. . tell me more about your area. what kind of rt do you have ? how many offices to bid from ? what is you electric bill in the summer ? how cold does it get in the winter ? how much is it to register your car ea. year ?

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate your inquiry. I am hoping for western side of Cascades in OR but wanted to answer your questions about this area: Las Vegas has 15 bidding stations. Delivery type: NDCBUs, apts, businesses. Many areas are park & loop and over-the-curb. Summertime power bill 120-150. (However, some people have double that or more.) Wintertime highs 50s-60s. Nightime lows can be 20s a couple times/yr. My auto reg $120. New cars=$$$.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chernat,

posted Hide Post
chernat a guy named sun from seattle washington wants to come here to oc maybe u could do a three way are interested. Let me find out his seniority date.

Posts: 22 | Location: LOS ALAMITOS | Registered: 04 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a regular carrier in Seattle and looking to go to Long Beach or surrounding area. My seniority date is 8/2007.

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still available and interested in a mutual swap to the Portland area or cities west of the cascades in Oregon.

posted Hide Post
you might wanna call portland i heard they have atleast 30 vacant routes

Posts: 6 | Registered: 31 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to get the info...thanks. I'm hoping for a swap to avoid going as a ptf.

posted Hide Post
I work in Portland. We have 115 vacant routes last count I heard. Tons of nice mounted routes go unbid all the time. So going in as a PTF would be OK since you would be converted a regular right away and would have a huge selection of routes to choose from. Plus Portland is the only area who gets the $50 soon to be $100 per after dark pay per day anytime you are delivering past sunset. I got over 100 of them this past winter which equals $1000's of extra income. So transfer over. You wont regret it

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name Eddie and interested in Las vegas trying to get closer to my sons, I am a regular here in Tigard which is part of Portland, you can contact me on my email marquez48@cox.net thank you

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for any/all updates about the route situation, etc. I've begun a request for 3-way, so waiting to hear outcome.