Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone interested in NC?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in NC? Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual swap from Greensboro, NC to CA -or- OR. I'd consider all points coastal North of Ventura CA. I'm also talking with a carrier in FL If anyone is interested a 3 way mutual we need:

CA coastal to FL
-or
OR coastal to FL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RaymondA,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. Raymond I am very interested on NC, but I am at Mesa, AZ looking to move to NC. If can worked this somehow in a two or three way mutual transfer please let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would definitely be interested in a three way mutual. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone in coastal CA looking for Mesa, AZ. If you do, please let me know.

posted Hide Post
I would be interested in a 3 way swap if you could find or know someone that wants NYC I am looking for South Florida...but there is a carrier in miami that is looking for charlotte Nc..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Raymond, I saw you made a comment on a rural carrier posting but its looking like maybe you are a letter carrier. I'm in Oregon looking to get to NC to be closer to family but I'm a rural carrier. Just wanted to ask to make sure but if you are a rural carrier maybe we can make a trade. Let me know, thanks for your time.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I'm a City Carrier.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
What part of NC are you in?

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greensboro, NC

posted Hide Post
I'm ready to go! I'm in Sacramento, CA and would love to go to Greensboro. Seniority is 06/06. 916-337-0855 or Biajew814@yahoo.com

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post