Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long Beach Ca to Katy Texas or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Beach Ca to Katy Texas or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
My name is Mary and I work at the North Long Beach station...I want to transfer to Katy Texas or surrounding areas... for family reason...My senority date is 11/90...Very nice route..Exellent customers...overtime available..Friendly co-workers...Beautiful weather...Mutual transfer only...if interested please contact me at 562-331-4972 or mluvbarn@aol.com

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Mary I also fot your message and would love for you to have Katy Texas as your new home. Katy Texas is a very quite town that rapidly growing. We are locate 30 miles west of Houston Texas. Honestly, the mail volume has dropped but carrier are still getting ovetime even when you don't want it. Management is still management in the Postal Service and that will never change but overall it a very nice place to be. The weather is rather hot and humid during this time of the year and it will continue to be this way until mid September and things will cool off. There are plenty of things to do in the area,however, depending on you taste in food and adventure things can get rather expensive.Enough of that, I have looked through the tranfers and swaps hoping to find someone needing to transfer to Long Beach but was unable to locate anyone but I will continue to explore for future opportunities. Oh and my senority date is 10/97.

Posts: 17 | Location: Katy Texas | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Troy for responding to my ad....And for your info....I will continue to check the ads as well.. Hoping and praying that someone wants to come to Long Beach from Las Vegas..That's a 3 way transfer....Can that be done? I will check with the Union & Human Resources...And please check with your Postmaster...And if anyone have more info on Mutal transfers please let me know.. I'am new at this...Thanks Mary

Posts: 39 | Location: Long Beach California | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Mary u still interested in the 3 way swap im in Vegas let me no.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ralph ...Yes I am still looking to do this transfer Please contact me ....562-331-4972 and please leave your contact information...Mary

posted Hide Post
I am still looking....Please be serious about wanting to transfer before you reply to this ad....Mary 562 331-4972

posted Hide Post
Hi Mary, will Austin,TX work for you?

Posts: 30 | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking...