Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Medford,OR. to Nevada,Arizona, or So. Cal.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medford,OR. to Nevada,Arizona, or So. Cal. Login/Join

posted
looking to transfer to Henderson or Las Vegas NV. Bullhead City,Lake Havasu City, AZ.or will consider outside Phoenix, South Orange County to Oceanside, CA. there are 4 office's to bid from,O.T.available, seniority 4/20/04, Edd call me or e-mail 541-890-1155 or threefleasandadog@embarqmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are still looking to go to las vegas

Posts: 9 | Registered: 21 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We can do a 3 way swap if you are interested going to Los Angeles, CA. Overtime depends on volume of mail and staff. Pevoting is being implemented when needed. I you are interested we can do this way and I will e-mail the letter carrier from Santa Clarita, CA.

Roselito - to Santa Clarita, CA roselitobustos@sbcglobal.net. (562) 899-0960

pinkcaliforniaskies@yahoo.com to Medford, OR

You - Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 4 | Location: 265 S. Western Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90004 | Registered: 30 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
How do you feel about Long Beach, CA ?? my seniority date is 7/1987

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Doug, Medford, OR? thought you needed Midwest? hope we can still work something out.

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still interested in transfering?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm really interested in Medford. Hows your postmaster? I read some stories about him that are not so nice. I'm in the San Fernando area. Is that good for you?

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post