Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Northern Virginia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern Virginia Login/Join

posted
Is anyone in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, or North Carolina interested in going to Northern Virginia ( the Loudoun County area). If so, could you please let me know. I could try to arrange for a three-way trade.

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I in Durham, NC and would be interested in North VA.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 04 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, are you the same person that emailed me, or are you someone different? Either way, I hope we could make a deal. The person in Northern Virginia is very interested in coming to Santa Barbara, CA, where I am. I am trying to get to Florida, but would also consider as far north as North Carolina. I have also seen other individuals from Florida interested in getting close to Raleigh, so I will be contacting them. Could a 3 or 4-way be possible. You could email me at arnold33@cox.net.

Thanks a lot

posted Hide Post
Hi Dan,

I tried the email arnold33@cox.net and it's coming up invalid. I am located in one of the offices in Durham NC and am interested in Northern VA because my wife has a potential job opportunity there.

Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 04 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, GiantFanNC, thank you so much for responding. Could you kindly leave either your email or phone #, or preferably both, so we could discuss this. I think there is a very good chance we could work something out. I could think of several scenarios that might work. If you could just leave your email information, I'll do most or nearly all the work, to get something worked out.

arnold33@cox.net should work, but if not, you could always call me at (805) 636-9190, or maybe we could arrange a day and time to chat on one of these private or not so private discussion boards. Thank you so much for your time.

Dan

posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in going to Northern Virginia? If so, I'd like to start looking at some of the specifics of it, as soon as possible. Could you please let me know? Thanks a lot

posted Hide Post
We're all waiting for more information.

Thank you.

posted Hide Post
Not having much luck with the person in Durham,NC will keep trying

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post