Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Help with trade, possible 3-way.....like to get to AZ from IL, or a 3 way AZ to CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with trade, possible 3-way.....like to get to AZ from IL, or a 3 way AZ to CA Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
I am a regular letter carrier, in Joliet, IL, with seniority of 12/87. I need to get to AZ for medical, family and financial reasons.

About area: Will County, which Joliet is in, is:
* 1st in population growth of all Illinois Counties
* Will County is 1st in new home construction in Illinois
* Joliet is the 14th fastest growing city of 100,000 or more in the US
* Bolingbrook is the 24th wealthiest zip code in Chicago land
* Will County is the 10th fastest growing county in the USA
* Will County is 36th Nationally in New Job Creation
* Will County is now 88th of the 100 Most Populous Counties in the USA.
* Has 2 Riverboats, Harrahs and Empress.
* Minor League Baseball team (Joliet Jackhammers)or Kane County Cougars, Schaumburg Flyers, Lake County Fielders(owned by Kevin Costner).
* NASCAR and IRL, NHRA, CART, IROC racing tracks.
*close to: Cubs or White Sox, Bears, Stanley Cup Champion Blackhawks.
* Calder Cup Champion Chicago Wolves and the Fire and many other teams, if sports is your thing.

OT is available and has 90+ routes in the office.

Will consider all mutual trades, even 3 way or more, if it could work out. Email me at jukeboxdj@aol.com or call the cell 815-685-9374 if you have questions or ideas!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Good Transfer here.. Not sure why people are passing up on these great cities.. They will soon see and somebody will reply..

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok, here is what's up.....

I got a straight trade from Joliet, IL to AZ or

Modesto, CA will come to Joliet, IL, so need AZ to Modesto, CA or

got Norman, OK to come to Joliet, so need AZ to Norman, OK

ANYONE???? will listen to all offers!!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post