Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ROCKINGHAM,NC TO FLORIDA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ROCKINGHAM,NC TO FLORIDA Login/Join

posted
Hi,I am looking to set up a 3 way transfer,I am in CT,and I have someone from Rockingham NC that wants to come here,and i want to go to Florida.So if there is anyone from Florida that wants to go to Rockingham NC please let me know and we could do a 3 way swap.You can contact me at aic473@aol.com or 860-810-8097 ...thanks,
hope to hear from someone soon....

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aic473, I'm a regular city carrier with my own route Leesburg, Fl. would be interested in 3 way with regular city carrier in Rockingham N.C. you can contact me at dlove98@cfl.rr.com or 386-837-2125 Debbie

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Longwood,Fl. 14 miles north of Orlando,would be interested in Rockingham.Regular sen.05/05,2 offices with 25 routes,mostly business and mounted,with 1 all walking and several with an hour or less walking,mine is a 50-50 split bus. and res.if interested contact Bruce,bcppostal1@yahoo.com

Posts: 47 | Registered: 18 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My station consists of 14 city routes, more rural. My route is mostly NBCNU'S, no walking, dismount at some businesses. My co-workers are very helpful to newcomers. Supervision tries very hard to accommadate their employees, although we run like all other offices with its ups and downs but for the most part good office. Leesburg Fl

posted Hide Post
i live in naples fl would not mind carolina let me know pkoronas@aol.com how many rtes and are they mounted

Posts: 102 | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. I am a city carrier in Baton Rouge and I am interested in a 3 way swap. I am trying to get North Carolina. There is someone in Florida who is interested in going to Baton Rouge. Maybe we can get together and discuss a possible 3 way. You may contact me at 225-229-0988 (cell) or by email at pmgarnette@msn.com or pmgarnette@gmail.com. Thanks

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about naples florida would you want to come this far south weather is good beautiful area

Posts: 102 | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in N. Texas trying to get to N.C. if that would help any way. 214-587-9499 Sam

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in leaving Fl. Interested in Rockingham N.C. I'm located in Leesburg, Fl, have my own route, which consists of residential and business, dismounts, curbside and NBCBU'S easy route. I would like to stay regular do not want to go back to PTF. I would like to visit the office and meet the postmaster first before I make any decisions. Sincerely Deborah Love (386)837-2125

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi I work in miami, 10 minutes from South Beach, 1 hour South of West Palm beach an Naples. How many years do you have in and would you be interested in Miaimi????

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
Hi I work in miami, 10 minutes from South Beach, 1 hour South of West Palm beach an Naples. How many years do you have in and would you be interested in Miaimi????

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aic473:
Hi,I am looking to set up a 3 way transfer,I am in CT,and I have someone from Rockingham NC that wants to come here,and i want to go to Florida.So if there is anyone from Florida that wants to go to Rockingham NC please let me know and we could do a 3 way swap.You can contact me at aic473@aol.com or 860-810-8097 ...thanks,
hope to hear from someone soon....
I'm in Winter Park, Fl right outside Orlando.. Trying to get to Raleigh,NC (family is there) Willing to commute to Rockingham ..Contact me at richseuss@yahoo.com or 407 489 5480 seniority 4/2000

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ANYONE INTERESTED IN NYC I AM INTERESTED IN FLORIDA SOUTH MIAMI PREFERRED BUT WILLING TO GET DOWN THERE.. IM OPEN FOR ANY SWAPS...THANKS

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Mark,I m a regular carrier in Naples Fl,is that someplace you might be interested in,3 offices 2 bid from,roughly a 140 city routes,overtime if desired,white sandy beaches,great weather year round,email markmar0607@gmail.com if you are interested,if so please give me some info about Rockingham,Thamks Mark

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you got your 3 way yet? Leesburg, Fl. still interested in Rockingham N.C.