Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tucson AZ to Theodosia MO or surrounding! NEED ASAP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucson AZ to Theodosia MO or surrounding! NEED ASAP Login/Join

posted
I need to move with my family to MO. My wife and daughter are taking care of her grandparents and I need to get there with them. I am willing to travel about an hour from Theodosia, so Missouri or Arkansas is okay! Have a possible WA party willing to come to Tucson if you want Seattle instead.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
if you have no luck, and just want to get somewhat closer, come to IL and i'll take Tucson.

be an 8 hour drive from IL compared to 19 hour drive from Tucson.

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can you tell me what rent on a 1 bedroom in your area runs.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rodzilla:
can you tell me what rent on a 1 bedroom in your area runs.

I would say, in the Joliet area, it would be from approx. $475. , but maybe if you go to an outer city, it may be less. hope this helps. and maybe you could look at google or rent.com to help further.

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
or try these...

http://www.cityofjoliet.info/

http://www.cityofjoliet.info/A...CommunityProfile.pdf

these give you all the info you should need. Need any more, contact me.

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Would you consider St. Louis?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 15 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post