Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bronx - Brooklyn Nyc
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bronx - Brooklyn Nyc Login/Join

posted
Anyone looking for swap from Brooklyn to Bronx am currently in a busy station but far away from home so am looking to get a swap into Brooklyn

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 May 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good evening, I’m currently looking to shortening my commute as well from Westchester. The Bronx would be good for me. I work in EastNY, Brooklyn 11207, one minute from JackieRobinson parkway.
I have almost 25 years of seniority as a letter carrier.
I’m looking to exchange with someone who has some seniority. How much seniority years do you have in the Bronx? What station/zip code is your work station?
Look forward to hearing back from you.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, so the thing is I don’t have any seniority here am new to this station I got ereassign from Boston to NYC a week ago but the commute to Brooklyn is a bit far that’s why am trying to get a swap am in the 10456 busy station

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 May 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hear you. However I really need someone with at least over 4/5 years of seniority for me to swap with him/her. Giving up 25 years of seniority is too much for anything less than that. Good luck tho.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we can find a 3 way I’m trying to get to Florida someone posted from Florida to the Bronx. I’m in Brooklyn 15 years on the job

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post