Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need someone from Mesquite Texas to come to Fort Lauderdale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need someone from Mesquite Texas to come to Fort Lauderdale Login/Join

posted
Anyone from Mesquite, Texas want to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. I had a mutual transfer approved before and the carrier backed out after I bought a house. I have been holding out for someone with alot of seniority. No ptf's. Please contact me at (954)650-8516 or brighteyes119@comcast.net.

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey debbie, I see you are still looking. I'm still trying to get to N. Carolina. This sucks

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It sure does. They contacted me from the reessign but I will not go as a glorified ptf. Great they can't fire me and I will be the highest paid ptf in the city but I am not guaranteed 40 hours and there are only 4 stations in Mesquite. I would be a ptf for the rest of my career 10 - 15 years. NO WAY! I have waited this long I can wait a little longer. If I stay positive I will get what I want and so will you. Don't give up hope! You will get there! Good Luck and God Speed!!

posted Hide Post
Anyone from Mesquite, Texas want to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. I had a mutual transfer approved before and the carrier backed out after I bought a house. I have been holding out for someone with alot of seniority. No ptf's. Please contact me at (954)650-8516 or brighteyes119@comcast.net.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I am in lewisville tx.about 40 miles from mesquite.looking to get to NY.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 20 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want lauderdale !

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robbob:
I am in lewisville tx.about 40 miles from mesquite.looking to get to NY.

Im looking to get to florida, maybe we have a three way swap here? My office is in bayshore, long island.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mesquite and lewisville are in the same district.dallas district.I will go to bayshore

Posts: 39 | Registered: 08 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great, we just need to hear from Debbie

Posts: 53 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post