Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    West Palm Beach FL to Freeport/Destin, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Palm Beach FL to Freeport/Destin, FL Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual to anywhere within an hour drive of the Freeport/Destin panhandle area. Seniority date: 9/2000, great office, great route (curbside/2 outside undercover cbu setups and one air conditioned mail room!) Route is currently overburdened 2 hours ot daily if desired. Even if cut, always overtime available on 10 hour list. One of the nicest parts of Florida east coast. Great fishing, hour to Miami, 5 hours to Key West! Fell in love with a military guy, c'mon..help me get to the panhandle!

Posts: 18 | Registered: 22 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just for clarification..my route is in Jupiter, FL office. Put West Palm Beach in case unfamiliar with area.

posted Hide Post
Tisha, I'm in Pensacola, one hour from Destin. 12/93 senority. E-mail or call if interested, could have 3-way.850-341-3275.
Rodney

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tisha, my e-mail is wines@bellsouth.net.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rodney,
My boyfriend works at Pensacola Naval Air Station. It's a two hour drive for him. He's trying to get to Eglin. I'm thinking Pensacola might be too far for me. Are you all the way out by the base?