Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ft. Meyers/Port charlotte to NYC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft. Meyers/Port charlotte to NYC Login/Join

posted
Looking for a possible swap this is part of a 3 way swap. I am located in the pelham bay area great location 15 minutes to Yankee stadium. Management is great our union is strong and there is plenty of overtime...my seniority is 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where is it where you want to go, to hollywood right. ive been thinking of taking a trip to ft. myers/ port charlotte and bring a flyer with me to see if anyone wants nyc or hollywood.

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
go for it ...I am still interested in going to either Hollywood or Orlando whichever comes first...

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we got to find someone in in port charlotte area that wants ny

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a guy int hat area and I spoke to him briefly but he said the the circumstances has changed for him and wasn't sure if he was going to move, but will call me if it does. So yes if we can find one i am in.

posted Hide Post
Im trying to see if i head over there to post up some flyers. if you have any that are already made email them to me. also if you can ask the guy youve spoken to and ask him if he could tell you where are the stations. lets make this happen
quote:
Originally posted by veldiver:
I had a guy int hat area and I spoke to him briefly but he said the the circumstances has changed for him and wasn't sure if he was going to move, but will call me if it does. So yes if we can find one i am in.

posted Hide Post
what about NYC. I am interested in FT. Meyers.My number is 347 948 1704.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 06 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about Puerto Rico. I am interested in NY. my seniority is 10/2003. kennetha29@yahoo.com

Posts: 41 | Registered: 12 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey veldiver any news from the guy in the port charlotte area if his planned changed?

posted Hide Post
theres a guy in the fort myers area that wants up north.

posted Hide Post
is it robert...Because he text me today....call me marlon 347 219 2993

posted Hide Post
hi im a custodian lv 4 sense 1993 looking to muve to florida.i work in the heart of new york city.time square station 42 an 8 ave.im a desable VET. I LOOKING for someone who want to move to ny from florida. my email is bobbetalli@gmail.com 1917-995-5294.call me so we can talk ok.

Posts: 7 | Location: new york city | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post