Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ----ALBUQUERQUE, NM to anywhere in COLORADO or OREGON (family reasons)----
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

----ALBUQUERQUE, NM to anywhere in COLORADO or OREGON (family reasons)---- Login/Join

posted
great weather year round, San Juan fly fishing, skiing, hiking, biking, whatever you desire within reach, plenty of OT, multiple bidding stations, ready to move ASAP, my wife and i have no family here and just had our first baby so would love to be closer to family.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike,I'm a Full Time Regular from Tulsa,OK Seniority 10/2001,very clean record,and thats important,if you can find someone from Colorado or Oregon.Hoping we could do a 3-way Mutual Exchange.I am looking to get to Albuquerque,NM.For Family Reasons.My Ad is in PostalMag.com and Postal Record Magazine.give me a call Sal Dinaro 918-355-3745 thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sal dinaro,

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post