Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Clearwater Fl. to East. Tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clearwater Fl. to East. Tennessee Login/Join

posted
My name is Reenie and i am a city carrier in Clearwater. I have a fantastic route but need to be closer to my home in Gatlinburg Tn. Will consider Nashville to Ashville but Knoxville would be ideal.The beaches, palm trees and warm tropical evenings are waiting to welcome you. Give me a call. 727 612 6733 or email tillerlane@hotmail.com.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello i'm in Edmond, Oklahoma seniority 6/85 great rout mounted. Maybe you can find someone 3 way transfer. 405 694 6885. i'm interested

Posts: 37 | Registered: 15 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Irene:
My name is Reenie and i am a city carrier in Clearwater. I have a fantastic route but need to be closer to my home in Gatlinburg Tn. Will consider Nashville to Ashville but Knoxville would be ideal.The beaches, palm trees and warm tropical evenings are waiting to welcome you. Give me a call. 727 612 6733 or email tillerlane@hotmail.com.
Hi Irene. Sorry for the delay the guy from TN is not back to work. He still on vacation.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Irene. How you doing? Did you move to TN. I am working at AZ looking to move my family to FL, at this moment I working some three way, West Virginia to AZ, California to AZ. I know that you want E. of TN but if you are interested to move close to TN, please let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post