Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    OH needs to get to anywhere in FL or Puerto Rico asap!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OH needs to get to anywhere in FL or Puerto Rico asap!!!!!!!! Login/Join

posted
Cuyahoga Falls, Oh 44221...reg carrier with seniority of 3/98. All offers from FL or PR will be considered and would like to make it happen asap for family and health reasons!!!
Please email at skohio@aol.com or call 330-634-7792. 3 ways are fine if anyone out there can help me make this happen????

Posts: 38 | Location: cuyahoga falls, OH | Registered: 07 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott, are you still interested in Tucson AZ? I am working on a 4 way and have 3 out of 4 pieces together. The 4th piece might take some arm twisting, but we will see. I am Tucson wanting Phx. Phx wants Michigan, Michigan wants OH and you want Tucson, or at least you used to. Let me know! Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post